Business Analyst – Investment Banking
Role: Business Analyst – Investment Banking
Key Essential Skills
Stakeholder Management, Data Warehouse Project, CRM, Financial Platforms, EDW
Good Time Management Skills, Financial data, Big Data Analytics,
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive academy Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with other geographically-dispersed teams
- Work in conjunction with Business representatives to understand and evolve business requirements and come up with pragmatic and supportable designs
- Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria
- To develop and maintain strong working relationship with budget holders and be seen as the first line of support to the business on financial matters.
- Work with senior executives to identify business requirements, analyze business processes, analyze source data, produce functional specifications, data flows and business rules and assist with the implementation of those specifications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organisation.
- 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst within Tier 1/ 2 Financial banking
- Experience of data migration between platforms.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Planning and Budgeting
- Financial Consolidation
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: BA-InvBank01
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: