Service Now Administrator/Developer
Role: Service Now Administrator/Developer
Key Essential Skills
Service Now Administration, Service Now Development, Stakeholder management, ITIL, Agile, Prince 2
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive academy Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working experience with Service Now, in a support/development analyst role in a medium to large scale enterprise organisation.
- Proven customer support experience in an IT operations environment including management of own workstack comprising incidents, changes and problem records and escalation procedures.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the following ITIL disciplines including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Request Management and Process Automation.
- Supporting delivery of successful technology transformations and adoption of new practices.
- Expert understanding of Service Now development and administration.
Key Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus working with Service Now in a support & development role.
- Knowledge and qualifications in ITIL and Project Management.
- Good architecture and design experience.
- Knowledge and use of toolsets & systems (Sharepoint, JIRA, MS Office, SQL,)
- Knowledge and use of monitoring tools (BPPM, ADDM, Splunk, App Dynamics)
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: SERVNOWADMIN
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: