- A strong sales driven Team leader looking for his or her next step into management with strong team leading background within a IT Recruitment agency or Managed Service company min 3 years.
- Working out of our London or Milton Keynes office
Key Essential Skills
Working on SOW contract with enterprise clients
Working with internal Professional Services implementation and managed service team to supply staff into company academy
Building a team of account managers with in these area along with building contingency team of direct sales teams
- Role & Responsibilities:
Responsible for maintaining current customer revenues and reduce risk of churn, growing key accounts, increasing customer loyalty through ensuring the highest levels of service delivery quality, expanding into new areas by creating innovative solutions to meet clients’ changing requirements;
Maintain existing contracts
- Protect: Secure and deepen existing relationships with client personnel of all levels by working on-site with key client personnel; and
- Deliver: Coordinate colleagues’ work to ensure client delight.
Expand services into new areas
- Experience of working with tier 1 clients
- Stakeholder Management
- Meeting consultants onsite with monthly reviews and discovering opportunities.
- Upselling within the account within existing footprint and beyond building new opportunity’s
- Monthly Service Improvement strategies with outputs
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate on all levels – especially with client senior executives (CXO)
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Ability to be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Build profitable solutions with cross functional teams
- Build/ Deliver Client Presentations as required.
- Evangelise band and service
- Prospect: Use existing personal contact network and in collaboration with Thebes’ colleagues, management and partners, identify potential new areas of business within each client;
- Propose: Gain an understanding of the underlying business needs and constraints of targeted prospects in order to present optimal Thebes’ solutions offering quantifiable ROIs; and
- Close: Overcome objections to win mandates in new operational areas of existing clients.
- Planning: In conjunction with the leadership team, build and maintain targeted account plans for each prospect and client; and
- Reporting: Use CRM and other tools to record all activity to support reporting, training and revenue demand.
Outline Thebes Group:
Thebes Group is a leading IT Infrastructure technology
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.