Working closely with Thebes colleagues to manage the pre-screening/vetting, pre-interview, successful placement and continual management of allocated Towers.
- Candidate Sourcing: Sourcing candidates and consultants through a variety of methods – adverts, online CV databases, social media sites, online search engines (Google, Bing etc.), networking, referrals etc.
- Meet Client Needs: Working closely with ASC, Service Delivery and Account Management teams to meet client resourcing needs;
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding the vacancies and requirements to be worked by researching technologies online or through industry magazines and articles
- Social Media: Building and utilising social media capabilities such as individual work-based LinkedIn profiles, LinkedIn Groups, Facebook etc.
- Tower Management: Continuously build, manage and ‘own’ Thebes technology ‘Towers’ ensuring the availability of niche and client based skill-sets
- Lead generation: Networking with placed and key consultants to identify leads and business opportunities to pass over to relevant teams/colleagues
- Breakfast Club: Resource for Breakfast Clubs
- Salesforce/JobScience: Update and maintain all company systems (including Salesforce and JobScience) with detailed, accurate and real-time information
- Candidate relationships: Maintaining weekly/monthly contact with all placed consultants on-site – escalating issues to a Manager and ensuring their assignment is always managed professionally, pro-actively and is well communicated
- Meet targets: Achieve lead generation, CV, Interview and placement targets
- To be an advocate for Thebes Group and to act in accordance with the company’s Code of Conduct at all times;
- Participate and undertake applicable professional, technical and career development training to include attainment of associated qualifications where required.
- Comply with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations
- To undertake any other duties of a similar nature that the company reasonably requests to be performed that are within the expertise and skills of the jobholder.
- You must be sales focused with the ability and desire to exceed targets
- Relevant experience in a similar role.(recruitment or Telephone account management)
- Ability to influence candidates to improve loyalty and Brand
- Work as a team member and support colleagues as required
- Excel in a fast paced environment and be able to prioritise workloads as required
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate on all levels.
- Ability to handle conflict and work well under pressure.
- Passion, tenacity, drive and commitment to succeed. awareness
- Proven sales, diplomacy, negotiation, advisory, and networking skills
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations
- Have good commercial awareness
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees’ personal details
- Have good organising skills
- Have problem solving skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Essential Technical Skills
- Understand of IT and Finance Environment in UK
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Be able to use databases, spread sheets, word processing and accounts packages to maintain required records and deliver targets
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Thebes Group will not retain or profile the private data contained in an application unless explicitly given consent to do so by the applicant. Applications will not be rejected via an automated process. If you have questions or concerns about your personal data for the duration of your application please contact us via our website.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.