Rate: Market Rate
Key Essential Skills
- Senior programme manager with 10 years+ experience
- Solid experience within the FMCG sector – ideally experience of factories
- Commercial and contract experience
- Separation, project plan, cut over, RAID LOG, RACI, Budgets, Resourcing
- Infrastructure technology
- SIAM, Prince2, Agile
- Extensive experience around large-scale separation programmes
- Supply chain management
Role & Responsibilities:
Thebes group are looking for an experienced senior programme manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering a separation programme for one of our global clients. The programme will be responsible for separating away from a legacy environment to a new greenfield architecture.
This is a global initiative with multiples sites across EMEA, US and APAC.
As a Thebes senior programme manager, you should have the ability to deliver large scale and complex programmes. You must have experience of the FMCG sectors and the associated nuances within this field. You should be adept at managing third party vendor relationships and be astute commercially with experience of reviewing complicated contracts.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Assessment and recommendations on separation then build the subsequent Project plan for each separation with clear budgets, resourcing and clear accountabilities set.
- Manage the engagement and co-ordination of the stream leads and the IT global partners, local site partners to deliver against the plan.
- Manage the Engagement and co-ordination with supply chain and supporting functions, creating a clear RACI matrix of accountabilities to ensure successful separation activities and tasks.
- Own and create the RAID log and cut over plan
Outline Thebes Group:
Thebes Group is a leading IT Infrastructure technology consultancy based in the city of London. Thebes work with several leading Vendors, Government, financial institutions Insurance including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds and Retail clients.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.