Role: Infrastructure Project Manager
Key Essential Skills – Data centres, Servers, Programme management
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for running high-scale systems for millions of users. You have a passion for repeatable infrastructure, excellent technical skills and communication skills to match. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to handle a rapid rate of change with spotless reliability, and enjoy planning and executing fast-moving projects involving production systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Act as a central point of contact for everything relating to the specific projects being managed.
- Create and maintain required project documentation in support of project initiation, budgets and forecasts, project tracking and reporting, communication, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance.
- Interview and provide feedback on project staff from time to time as required.
- Establish and run effective governance forums such as steering committees, project boards, operating committees and working groups.
- Identify and document risks and appropriate mitigation strategies and oversee the execution thereof.
- Identify and document project issues and execute approved corrective actions.
- Identify key stakeholders and manage relationships with the project.
Outline Thebes Group:
Thebes Group is a leading IT Infrastructure technology consultancy based in the city of London. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, financial institutions Insurance including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.