upto £550.00 PD
Key Essential Skills: –
ITIL, AGILE, Project management, PMO min 5 years, Operational Risk. Stakeholder management
Knowledge of: – GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance), Professional services and partnership environments advantageous.
The PMO Project Manager will be a key part of the newly created Project Management Office (PMO). Your role will be to deliver every project on time within budget and scope. You will have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Finally you will have experience in getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee and thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects for the PMO objective
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget focused on creatin a way of working for the PMO
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationships with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Prepare reports for senior management
- 6 years min Project Manager
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills directing BAs and the ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff
- Good interpersonal skills, working closely with people at all levels in the firm target with the new PMO
- Ability to think and work independently, and as part of a team and to take responsibility
- Be adaptable to changing requirements and technologies
- A high standard of written and oral communication with attention to detail
- Positive and robust attitude with a high level of personal motivation
Flexible approach to working
Thebes does IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.