Migrations, green field implementations, legacy transformation programmes, MiFID, MAR, GPPR, Agile, JIRA, Confluence, Speakerbus, IPC and BT, UC Market, Trader Voice Markets. Office 365. Project Financials, Budgeting, Risk Management, Reporting. Legacy call recordings. Call recordings. Migration plans. User Adoption planning. RFP. Market Reviews.
- Offer good experience of migrating on-premise technologies to cloud service providers.
- Offer significant and previous exp. in highly regulated Financial Services programmes.
- Offer solid experience in managing both green-field implementations and legacy transformation programmes and projects that have augmented and changed existing infrastructure.
- Offer excellent understanding of highly regulated environments and how these regulations (MiFID, MAR, GDPR, etc) impact technology.
- Offer detailed understanding and exp. of operating within Agile methodology having worked with tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Offer understanding of supervisory oversight and surveillance as it applies to technology.
- Offer knowledge of Trader Voice technologies (Speakerbus, IPC and BT) as well as an appreciation of the current climate in the UC and Trader Voice Markets.
- Offer knowledge of Office 365
- Offer considerable exp. of solid project financials, budgeting, risk management, dependencies management, reporting.
Role: We urgently seek to engage the above professional to manage the migration of an on-premise, Voice products and associated call recordings, to hosted/cloud instances as well as manage the delivery of a hosting service for legacy call recordings. He/she will also create migration plans and user adoption plans as well as detailed plan steps to perform the migration. Will additionally manage and motivate all resources as well as manage RFP and market reviews. All candidates MUST offer a proven track record of working in highly-regulated Financial Services programmes. They also need to be able to work unsupervised with the ability to identify and devise new approaches and ways of working to achieve results. To also be highly familiar with all major market leading technologies in voice (Speakerbus, IPC, BT, Cloud 9, Green Key, Avaya, Nice, Verint, RedBox, Business Systems, MS Skype/Teams etc)
- Experience of working in delivery programme which has significantly transformed the end-user experience.
- Deployment experience of MS Skype /Teams.
- Knowledge of Trader Voice technologies.
- Appreciation of the current climate in the UC market.
- Deployment experience of multi-modal capture services.
- Understanding of supervisory oversight and surveillance in highly regulated environments.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.