Key Essential Skills
SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), Java Development into SailPoint, Windows Active Directory, IAM (Identity and Access Management), LDAP, Webservices REST or SOAP, ITSM tool experience.
Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
BeanShell and Batch scripting
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
JAVA Developer – SailPoint – Role & Responsibilities
Responsible for managing the maintenance and operational integrity of the SailPoint application and database.
- Manage the development of SailPoint Processes to leverage the Self Service Access, Automated Provisioning and integration with other systems in the bank.
- Monitor system performances and Perform regular health checks.
- Application Development Experience – Have solid skills in Java coding to develop and/or maintain customizations in SailPoint. Knowledge in BeanShell and Batch scripting is a plus. Being able to develop new scripts/rules in SailPoint and being able to troubleshoot the existing codes.
- Identify bugs in SailPoint manage these through to resolution.
- ITSM Tool experience – experience in using ServiceNow, Cherwell Service Management or other recognized ITSM tools is desirable.
JAVA Developer – SailPoint – Essential Experience
- Java Development – 5+ Years
- SailPoint – 1 + Years
- Problem Solving Skills,
- Good communicator,
- Builds relationships with peers and customers,
- Personal Accountability,
- An enthusiastic person who is keen to learn new skills and embrace multiple technologies.
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.