Role: Siebel Designers (BA’s)
Key Essential Skills
Siebel 8, Siebel Tools Configuration, eScript, Browser Script, EAI, EIM, Web Service Integration and relational database understanding Application Development & Testing tools.
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with many leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Complete designs for New Acquiring Platform Servicing solution the meet the specified requirements to quality required, with the agreed timescales
- Identify, report and seek to resolve risks, issues, and resources; and adhere to appropriate Quality Assurance procedures through the lifecycle.
- Support the Servicing development and testing teams.
- Work closely with other design teams and the Architecture team to ensure a connected end to end design
- Work as part of project teams to help improve existing (and deliver new) application functionality.
- Complete the e2e designs for Servicing, ensuring integration with the required NAP systems and interfaces.
- Plan, define, develop and maintain project documentation and standards.
- Proactively identify improvements and enhancements to systems and designs.
- Exceptional understanding of the functional aspects of pricing and billing for a payments acquirer
- Strong design and configuration skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to work seamlessly with an offshore team
- Analytical skills and ability to identify issues and business risk
- Proven track record of providing technical solutions
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.