Role: Siebel Developer
Key Essential Skills
Siebel 8, Siebel Tools Configuration, eScript, Browser Script, EAI, EIM, Web Service Integration and relational database understanding Application Development & Testing tools.
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understands the Siebel development lifecycle including best practices in design, coding, testing and delivery
- Open UI experience desirable
- Experience of using Java Development
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel 8.x configuration/Developing (including Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) is required.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel EAI Technologies HTTP, FTP, XML Transports, Web Services and Integration workflow Processes.
- Demonstrate experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript/SVB), Business Services, & using Siebel.
- Possess experience in public sector implementations.
- Demonstrate Functional experience of Siebel 8.x Application.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with SQL/database technologies.
- Demonstrate experience with Software development lifecycle methodologies, quality. Assurance and software testing, business requirement definition, systems analysis and design.
- 5 plus years Siebel Development experience.
- Siebel 8.x Certified.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.