Azure DevOps Lead
Cloud Architecture Design and Strategy
Microsoft Azure Solutions. Certified Solutions Architect. Infrastructure Builds. Azure Cloud Architecture Design and Strategy. Design. IaaS. PaaS. SaaS. Large Enterprise Applications. DevOp Lead. Low Level Design. High Level Design. TOGAF. Enterprise Architecture. Governance. Azure Resource Manager. Azure Security Centre. Log Analytics. Disaster Recovery. Networks. Monitoring. V-block, Portal. Storage. Terraform. Arm Templates.
- Sound Azure Cloud Architecture Design abilities
- Proven ability to define and design Cloud Adoption Framework (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) for large enterprise applications.
- Able to deliver multi-tier, high availability infrastructure architectures in Cloud Environments.
- Good exp. of Cloud infrastructure management and monitoring tools.
- Able to build and manage Public and Private Clouds.
- Certification to ideally span: Developing MS Azure solutions / Implementing MS Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Able to define Arm templates to address resource dependencies, create virtual networks/ virtual machines, as well as new storage accounts.
Role: We urgently seek to engage the above-mentioned professional on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be accountable for the provision of Azure Cloud Architecture Design and Strategy services. Will design Cloud Adoption Framework (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) for large enterprise applications and define and implement Cloud Adoption framework for infrastructure, operations, security, finance and business.
Outline on Thebes Group: Thebes Group was established in 1992. It is a leading IT Infrastructure technology consultancy based in the City of London. It works with numerous leading Vendors, Government, Insurance firms, Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds, etc.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: ADL 12/11
Salary: £500-£575 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP