Legal / Professional Services
User requirements, business analysis, business processes, structured frameworks, requirements analysis, business cases, presentations, ITIL foundation, Prince II, UML, MS Office. Professional Services Sector. Certified Business Analysis. BSC Business Analysis. Law firm. Legal Sector.
Job Summary: We currently seek an experienced Business Analyst, who is either working for a leading Law firm, or has in the recent past, so offers a good understanding of the nature of this type of business, its services on offer and its bespoke applications, internal operations and processes. The successful candidate will join a highly successful Law firm in London.
The role reports to a Senior Project Manager and is part of the Project Management team.
The successful candidate will scrutinise business processes, finding efficiencies, and translating user requirements. Using analytical thinking through a structured framework, the Business Analyst will produce well documented requirements and user journeys, identifying areas for efficiency savings, often through the leverage of services and technology.
Essential Skills/Certification & Experience Sought:
- Certification in Business Analysis (CBAP) or (BCS), and/or Lean Six Sigma
- ITIL foundation, Prince II, UML desirable.
- Excellent administration, organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong skills in MS Office, ideally Microsoft Office Specialist certified.
- Ideally, to offer experience of working in the Legal Profession.
- Ideally offers a good understanding of how a law firm works, the services it offers to clients, and its internal operations and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop solution proposals.
- Perform requirements analysis
- Document and communicate analysis results
- Input into the creation of business cases for projects.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensure solutions meet the firms needs and requirements.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Update, implement and maintain procedures.
Outline Thebes Group:
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Thebes does IT services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent more than 15 years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. price lists and warm bodies). We do this by fitting skills to needs, not to job titles, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Job Reference: BA 19/10
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP