Business Support Administrator – Recruitment/HR/Sales
Role: We seek to engage a flexible, helpful, friendly, multi-tasked, administrator with sound MS Office and CRM database skills. The successful candidate will join a small, but very busy team who work for a leading and highly successful IT Consultancy, looking after a number of major clients from the Financial Services Sector.
This role would suit someone that has been working within HR as it covers a lot of recruitment and on-boarding activities. Or someone that has been working for a recruitment agency, consultancy or sales operation.
Main duties will involve helping the Operations Manager by addressing all the back-end functions and support aspects, such as helping with resourcing work, such as loading advertisements, setting up interviews, undertaking pre-employment screening and processing offers. Managing the flow of contracts and client information, They will also get involved with Marketing and Social Media activities too. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that candidates have experience of handling confidential and sensitive information. They also need to have an eye for detail and able to work with minimum supervision (after training).
We believe this role will suit someone that likes to be busy, has bags of common sense and lots of initiative. If you enjoy working in an ever-changing environment, juggling many tasks at once, helping people, as well as seeking the chance to learn and grow, (into Marketing or an account management role), then send us your CV now.
PLEASE NOTE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE HAS THE OPTION TO WORK IN MILTON KEYNES (PREFERRED) OR CITY OF LONDON
- Supporting the Operations Manager to look after the Business Development Managers and Account Managers.
- Ensuring the compliance of Pre-employment Screening and Statement of Works against client Master Service Agreements.
- Engaging with clients at management level to ensure satisfaction.
- Uploading Advertisements job boards.
- Managing the reposting as required.
- Managing Timesheets including chasing contractors for their submission.
- Processing and handling confidential information
- Dealing with incoming mail//telephone calls
- Arranging meetings, interviews, etc.
- Assisting with event management activities.
- Getting involved with social media to promote the firm and its services
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excel in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to prioritise workloads as required
- Excellent written communication skills to be able to produce business documentation as required.
- Ability to work as a team and support colleagues as required
- Confident user of various IT packages including Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, organised, self-motivated, flexible, Relevant experience in a similar role (office administration)
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: BSA2901
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP