CVI Lead – Human factors
Role: CVI Lead – Human factors
Key Essential Skills
Human factors Cyber Vulnerability Investigations, DSN (Defence Server network), SC Cleared, 4 years experience within the defence space.
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the structure or approach to investigating the system’s human-related factors
- Leading the design of the HF data collection tools and protocols (as well as supporting the design of other qualitative data collection activities within the CVI)
- Supervising the data collection
- Leading the analysis of the data
- Leading the assessment of the HF component and its incorporation into the risk mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of different industry engagement processes
- Management of workshops, reference groups, red teams
- Experience of cyber defence operations across the supply chain
- Track record of delivering against challenging, hard deadlines in complex problem environments
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: CVIHUM01
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: