IT Applications Lead
ITIL foundation essential, Microsoft365, Word and Excel, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix, Desktop provisioning, SCCM, SQL. You must have worked in the legal sector
Strong knowledge of:-
Legal based IT applications e.g. Rekoop, BigHand, DMS, PMS
You must have a min of 6+ years of delivery management of IT Applications and associated infrastructure environment
We are looking for a highly skilled and collaborative team player to join one of our legal service customer based in London.
- Contributes to creation of support documentation, to enable “shift-left”
- Proactively looks for improvement areas as part of continuous improvement process
- Being an example and inspiring others in the team to harmonious success to meet agreed service levels, including recruitment, appraisal and personal development for team members
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of applications and environment, provides expert advice regarding their application. Can supervise specialist consultancy
- Investigates problems in systems, processes and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Specifies and designs systems. Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed architectures and ensures they are applied effectively. Reviews others’ systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technology. Contributes to policy for selection of architecture components. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options and assesses and manages associated risks. Ensures that the system design balances functional, service quality, security and systems management requirements.
- Manages configuration items (CIs) and related information. Investigates and implements tools, techniques and processes for managing CIs and verifies that related information is complete, current and accurate
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required. Selects the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative. Drives the requirements elicitation process where necessary, identifying what stakeholder input is required. Obtains formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements, plus the establishment of a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence. Takes responsibility for the investigation and application of changes to programme scope. Identifies the impact on business requirements of external impacts affecting a programme or project
- Evaluates new system software, reviews system software updates and identifies those that merit action. Ensures that system software is tailored to facilitate the achievement of service objectives. Plans the installation and testing of new versions of system software. Investigates and coordinates the resolution of potential and actual service problems. Ensures that operational documentation for system software is fit for purpose and current. Advises on the correct and effective use of system software
- Investigates corporate data requirements, and applies data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions). Provides advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components.
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools
- Any other ad hoc projects as required.
- Strong experience working in a similar role, preferably within the legal sector, with a similar team size
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service with excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits confidence to be an exemplar, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment, with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at any one time
- In depth experience of incident, request and problem management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and be responsive to staff needs
- Ability to think and work independently, and as part of a team and to take responsibility
- Be adaptable to changing requirements and technologies with the ability to assimilate new packages when required
- Positive and robust attitude with a high level of personal motivation
- Flexible approach to working
Outline on Thebes Group: Thebes Group was established in 1992. It is a leading IT Infrastructure technology consultancy based in the City of London. It works with numerous leading Vendors, Government, Insurance firms, Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds, etc.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP