ITSM / CMDB Technical Implementation Consultant
Role: ITSM / CMDB Technical Implementation Consultant (Developer / Administrator)
Key Essential Skills
ITSM, ITIL v3, in-depth experience of ServiceNow, Cherwell, BMC Remedy, Frontrange, LANdesk, HEAT, you must have a strong background in Configuration of CMDB and Workflows, data modelling, Orchestration, Workflow Development
REST / SOAP Webservices, Unix Shell Scripting, PowerShell, SNMP, Service Mapping and tooling of third party applications.
ITSM Certified Administrator (Cherwell, Frontrange, Heat, LANdesk, Jira, Remedy, ServiceNow.)
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes does IT solutions & services focussed within the ITSM arena, delivering a service of excellence. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working experience with ServiceNow, in a support/development analyst role in a medium to large scale enterprise organisation.
- Proven customer support experience in an IT operations environment including management of own workstack comprising incidents, changes and problem records and escalation procedures.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the following ITIL disciplines including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Request Management and Process Automation.
- Supporting delivery of successful technology transformations and adoption of new practices.
- Expert understanding of ServiceNow development and administration.
Key Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus working with ServiceNow, Cherwell, Frontrange, Heat, LANdesk, Jira, Remedy in a support & development role.
- Knowledge and qualifications in ITIL and Project Management.
- Good architecture and design experience.
- Knowledge and use of toolsets & systems (Sharepoint, JIRA, MS Office, SQL,)
- Knowledge and use of monitoring tools (BPPM, ADDM, Splunk, App Dynamics)
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise deployments and infrastructure
- Proven track record in implementing CMDB, Data Modelling
- ITSM Configuration and Data Integration
- ITSM Change Management Processes
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: SERVNOWADMIN
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP