Junior ITSM Consultant
Role: Junior ITSM Consultant (Full training will be provided)
Key Essential Skills
Process Orientated, exceptional organisation skill, Passionate, Hard Working, can do attitude, Degree in Technology would be beneficial, strong understanding of technology. Training will be provided within the Thebes Academy programme.
Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, experience of customer services, Call Logging, full training will be provided with our ITSM partner platform (Cherwell, Snow, Remedy BMC, JIRA) ITIL
Desirable Skills (Any of the below)
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here. Training will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Adhere to and promote the defined processes and procedures appropriate to the incident/request. If the incident is received via the Service Desk, ensure all possible diagnostics are undertaken.
- Acquire business awareness of our customers’ reliance on technology to deliver a high level of service.
- Undertake any alternate support tasks as required to process data or provide information required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the centre.
- Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership and resolving our customers’ requests and queries
- Using your knowledge and problem solving skills to meet and exceed the customer’s needs, and help them with their individual business requirements
- Being a confident communicator using your customer service experience to adapt your conversational style to build rapport with our Customers
- Maintaining high customer service standards at all times ensuring quality criteria is met in every customer engagement
- Delivering efficient and professional customer service with the minimum of supervision.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: JNRITSM01
Salary: £15000 - £25000 per annum + Full training
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT