Junior Managed Service Consultant
Role: Junior Managed Service Consultant
Key Essential Skills
Process Orientated, exceptional organisation skill, Passionate, Hard Working, Stakeholder training experience, can do attitude, Degree in Technology would be beneficial.
Service Desk, I/P/C, Call Logging, ITSM (Snow, Remedy, JIRA) ITIL, Oracle, Microsoft.
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities:
Adhere to and promote the defined processes and procedures appropriate to the incident/request. If the incident is received via the Service Desk, ensure all possible diagnostics are undertaken to achieve FPoC fix within the Service Centre.
Acquire business awareness of our customers’ reliance on technology to deliver a high level of service.
Undertake any alternate support tasks as required to process data or provide information required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the centre.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership and resolving our customers’ requests and queries
- Using your knowledge and problem solving skills to meet and exceed the customer’s needs, and help them with their individual business requirements
- Being a confident communicator using your customer service experience to adapt your conversational style to build rapport with our Customers
- Maintaining high customer service standards at all times ensuring quality criteria is met in every customer engagement
- Stakeholder management
- Thought Leadership Qualities
- 3 years + customer service experience.
- Delivering efficient and professional customer service with the minimum of supervision.
- Experience of working in a Service Centre Environment.
- Training will be provided.
Thebes does IT services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent more than 15 years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. price lists and warm bodies). We do this by fitting skills to needs, not to job titles, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: 08000
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: