Role: Network Engineer
Key Essential Skills:
Cisco ACI, FortiNet F5, Scripting in Python, Palo alto Firewells, Ansible, Agile
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
- Experience scripting in Python
- Experience with Ansible Automation tool
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate tools, techniques and methodologies during all design, build and automation processes.
- Collaborate with architecture, security and operational peers to develop and implement automation solutions that are capable of supporting business and customer needs.
- Responsible for the Implementation of the build management strategy defined by the Lead DevOps Automation Engineer across the various technologies
- Design and deploy Data Center Networks utilizing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
Thebes does IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: NETENG003
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: