Technical ITSM Implementation BA
Role: Technical ITSM BA: Cherwell, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Frontrange
Key Essential Skills:
ITSM, ITIL v3, in-depth experience of ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Cherwell , Frontrange, LANdesk, HEAT, you must have a strong background in Configuration and Workflow.
SCRUM/Agile development methodology. Windows Server and Microsoft .Net Framework technology (Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Web Services) Experience of Build Configuration deployment, reconciliation.
Must have experience of working with an IT Service Management software solution (BMC, ServiceNow, Cherwell, Remedy, Assist ect ect ) Training on specific technology will be given
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes does IT solutions & services focussed within the ITSM arena, delivering a service of excellence. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client’s risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service & solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy programme and remaining flexible as our clients’ needs change
Role & Responsibilities:
- The day to day duties in this role as the Technical Business Consultant is to work directly with the customer to understand their needs, propose solutions to business problems and lead the technical delivery of their ITSM solution with training provided.
- Improve the client’s IT services they provide to their customers (and the control environment that underpins them) by maturing the underpinning IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, its processes and functions.
- Provide creative solutions to resolve business problems from customer requirements based on ITSM technology, the ITIL v3 framework and previous solution experience.
- Replace the current ITSM toolset and avoid risks associated with the current toolset’s end-of-life process.
- Hands-on technical delivery and documentation of ITSM solutions within specified deadlines employing technical skills in Windows Server and Microsoft .Net Framework technology (Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Web Services etc). Training on specific technology will be given.
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes – Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
Job Reference: ITSMTECHBA01
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT