Trading Floor Support Professional
Trade Floor Support, Desktop Support, Trader Support. Front Office Support. Financial Markets Trading Systems. Market Data Systems. Infrastructure. Equities. Fixed Income. Voice, Dealerboard IPC, Speakerbus. Factset, Bloomberg, Reuters Eikon, Reuters FXT, Brokertec, ICAP, Trinitec, Wall Street. MS Office. Active Directory. Desktop Security, Windows Policy. Blackberry and BEC Enterprise and Admin. Trade Desktop Hardware configurations. Market Announcement principles. Trading Exchange technology and indices.
Role/Team Summary: This role will suit a seasoned Trade Floor/Front Office Support Analyst. Someone that offers an impressive track record of working for many leading Investment Banks so totally accustomed to the pressure, demands and array of technologies used. They will also be conversant with dealing with the Trading Floor community.
The successful candidate will deliver an array of Desktop Support services to a diverse range of customers and Traders. This role demands an experienced Desktop Support professional who offers an impressive track record of working in the Front Office/Trading Floor area.
This role will involve working in a team. This position demands strong Trade Floor Desktop Support skills and the ability to balance tasks as part of the busy day to day support environment. Since the position is based within the Investment Banking arena it will not be a 9-5 role and will involve out of hours and participation in weekend work, varying project activities, physical desktop equipment and provision of new desktop technology environments.
- Sound Trading Support experience, ideally holding a senior service role for delivery of key Financial Markets on-floor services.
- Current and good working knowledge of Financial Markets trading systems and market data systems.
- Current and sound working knowledge of key infrastructure supporting the trading floors.
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage colleagues and customers at all levels
- Takes ownership of actions and able to make sensible and quick decisions.
- Experienced in meeting KPIs
- Sound problem solving skills. Able to coordinate trouble shooting practices and address and resolve incidents quickly.
- Leads by example.
- Able to build trusting associations with internal Service Delivery functions and stakeholders.
- Experienced in successfully addressing daily Break Fix and Task Request tickets.
Business and Technical skills sought:
- Equity and Fixed Income Trading environments
- Voice, Dealerboard IPC and Speakerbus
- Market Data application, including Factset, Bloomberg, Reuters Eikon, Reuters FXT, Brokertec, ICAP, Trinitec, Wall Street
- Trading Exchange technology and indices
- Market Announcement principles
- Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory
- Desktop security and windows policy
- Networking essentials
- Mobility solutions and remote working solutions
- Blackberry and BES Enterprise and Admin
- Trader Desktop hardware configuration
- Resilient and hosted desktop environments
As this role is working within the Trading Floor arena candidates must be willing to work the hours as necessary to get the job done and keep the clients happy.
Thebes does It solutions and services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent 15 years willing sharing the client’s risk with them, by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service and solutions and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions and capabilities to needs, augumenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy programme and remaining flexible as our client’s need change.
Job Reference: TFR 1511
Salary: £200-£250 Per Day
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP