Cloud Professional Services
Thebes Group recognises that Cloud computing represents a significant opportunity for businesses today. However, implementing an effective cloud strategy requires careful analysis so that its benefits are fully leveraged to transform efficiencies.
As part of our managed IT services, Thebes provides a full suite of cloud professional services to fit existing business models and, where necessary, a roadmap to evolve our clients’ IT infrastructure. Our team provides the expertise to build, implement, and manage your cloud strategy to maximise its potential for your goals.
Two key questions we address are:
– What is the right cloud solution to help you achieve your goals better, faster and safer?
– Will your IT department need additional training to manage and monitor performance standards?
Amazon Web Services
Thebes helps customers optimise the scale and flexibility of the solutions available from AWS, while keeping security at the forefront of the implementation.
Our experienced engineers cover the following areas:
- Migration – migrate all or part of your IT infrastructure to AWS
- Security – optimise, secure and maintain your AWS infrastructure
- Deployment – deploy an application onto the AWS platform
- SaaS Migration – assist SaaS providers to migrate systems to AWS
- Backup – provide a cloud based backup to clients’ existing infrastructure
- Infrastructure – provide infrastructure services for a project, including testing and development
- Architecture – architect AWS solutions that are scalable, redundant and secure
- Licensing – use AWS to run Microsoft licenses
Importantly, our experienced team helps clients to boost productivity, maintain consistent performance, and control costs while navigating a cloud roadmap.
Whether customers need to buy or bring licenses, Thebes supports clients to realise the efficiencies of the cloud.
Expert MS Azure Engineers and Architects use powerful applications to offer flexible, scalable solutions:
- Build new cloud-based platforms to support existing IT infrastructure
- Migrate existing IT platforms to the cloud
With Microsoft Azure, an entirely new application can be built to run from the cloud, or alternatively, provide a solution to enhance existing on-premise applications. Thebes offer a migration service, which facilitates a quick start to benefit from the cost effective platform.
Microsoft Azure is a ‘pay-as-you-go’ cloud service operating system where there is no upfront investment and you can scale up on demand.
The Azure “Platform-as-a-Service” (PaaS) architecture offers a highly scalable, managed and maintained, hosting environment for Custom Applications, Corporate Websites and Enterprise Mobile Applications.
Microsoft Azure solutions provide:
– Scalable infrastructure to support applications and web services
– An alternative to building and supporting an expensive infrastructure
– Extension for current on-premise systems
Increased Capacity and Reliability
The integrated tools, pre-built templates and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster. Microsoft is the only vendor positioned as a Leader across Gartner’s Magic Quadrants for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, Application Platform as a Service, and Cloud Storage Services for the second consecutive year.
Flexibility for maximum performance
Extend existing IT infrastructure
Some cloud providers suggest you choose between your data centre and the cloud. Azure easily integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure and private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data residency and encryption features – your assets stay right where you need them.
With Azure Stack, Thebes bring the Azure model of application development and deployment to your data centre. Azure hybrid cloud solutions give you the best of both worlds: more IT options, less complexity and cost.