End User Computing
Our early heritage was born out of service desk, desktop support, trade floor support and market data services. We are specialists in delivering the end user experience our customers dictate, whether in support of business as usual operational support and day to day management or as a fully managed service. Whether the level of service or the user experience is the driver or value for money and scale, we have experience of provisioning the right level of capability to deliver the service levels, price per ticket or VIP support required.
- Help Desk / Service Desk (Incident, Problem, Change etc.)
- Request Management
- Desktop Support (deskside/remote)
- Desktop Core Engineering (Gold build etc.)
- Audio Visual Support
- 3rd Line/Application Support
- Trade Floor Support
- Application Packaging
- Wintel / Virtual Desktop Administration
- Market Data End User Support & Engineering
- Desktop Upgrades (hardware, software, Office)
- Defect Management
- Security, Patching & Compliance
- Office 365 deployment
- End User adoption
Thebes has invested heavily in this area, in both technology and people, underpinned by highly focused management. This has resulted in excellent delivery at various sites, effectively managing customers’ Service Desks both on site and remotely.
We include our corporate service arm, providing access to the complete spectrum of diverse IT skills, support and experience. We offer bespoke support services, depending on your specific needs and requirements:
- Onsite/Local – a first line service desk located on your premises
- Centralised – a second line service desk responding to all sites in a region/country
- Virtual – our support centre responding to the service desk
Our Service Desk offering reduces operational costs, provides common statistical and management reporting structures and an increased pool of knowledge and experience. We will also work with you to provide timely, accurate and relevant management information, helping you to make effective decisions on technology utilisation, availability and performance dashboards aligned to SLA and business needs.
Benefits of outsourcing your Service Desk to Thebes include:
- Staff resourcing model built to identify changes in demand management in real time
- Monthly and quarterly service reviews, not just SLA based but aligned to customer and employee satisfaction, business demand and IT/business change
We also provide you with a policy of continuous service improvement, including:
- Regular review of service levels attained – daily, weekly and monthly – measures SLA and supports required proactive SIP activities to add further value
- Promotion of performance excellence and best practice – clear and measureable dashboard for SLA performance drives team performance and supports clients with clear performance metrics
- Comprehensive technology knowledge – shared access of information ensures Service Desk can access real time troubleshooting and service delivery information
- Feedback from client and staff satisfaction surveys – ensures we identify changes in needs, areas of improvements required and utilise insight.
- Introduction of new technologies and channels of communication – alignment to your change calendar ensures we manage impact of changes and proactively resource the desk to meet increased demand.
- Investment in training for clients, support teams and service desk staff – skills matrix agreed with you for current and future demand ensuring the right skill set, at the right time.
- Training plan for all team members to ensure the right training at the right time – includes technology, ITIL, troubleshooting and customer relationship skills.
- Troubleshooting improved through ‘buddying’ with second and third line support teams – improves service desk skills and improves ‘first time fix’ results.
Front and Back Office
Our IT Managed Service manages end user computing and desktop environments such as PCs, laptops and tablets, for businesses that don’t have the capability, or no longer wish to manage this function.
Our service covers the entire life cycle of your desktop environments, from deploying hardware and software, to running the network and supporting the users. The benefits of outsourcing your desktop management to Thebes include:
- You will gain a cost effective and flexible solution to your end user and desktop IT requirements
- Our proven model will reduce the total cost of ownership including both direct and life cycle support costs
- Improved data and infrastructure security, enabling your IT staff to focus on delivering business critical technology solutions
- Increased levels of productivity
We identify the right type of operating model to suit your needs and design a specialist, dedicated end user computing environment to meet your exact requirements.
All our front and back office solutions are service focused and designed to deliver long term value to our customers.
- Blackberry Support
- Understanding virtual desktops
- Understanding of trading applications
- Exchange Reuters
- 5 + years BAU support in back office
- 5+ years in a trade floor environment
- Fixed income/Equities support
- Trading applications (Bloomberg/Fidessa/Reuters)
- Highly organised
- Experienced in desktop support and virtual desktops